Fresh Faces at AIB
America In Bloom recently announced its new board members and officers, who will help run the beautification program now in its 17th year. New board members include:
• President—John Manchester, Mayor of Lewisburg, West Virginia
• 1st and 2nd Vice Presidents—Leslie Pittenger, City Auditor of Belpre, Ohio, and Tony Ferrara of Arroyo Consulting Group, respectively
• Treasurer—Dr. Marvin Miller, Ball Horticultural Co.
• Secretary—Dr. Jack Clasen
• Past President—Katy Moss Warner, President Emeritus of the American Horticultural Society
Mason Day of GrowIt! Mobile and Bob Lund of Arroyo Grande Village Improvement Association were both elected as new board members for AIB, while Dr. Charlie Hall of Texas A&M University and Suntory’s Delilah Onofrey were appointed as special advisors to the board. Find out more about AIB at www.americainbloom.org. GP